I get this error

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: I get this error

Re: I get this error

by moneytheory » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:33 am

Thanks David, the patch saved me from starting a new game.

Re: I get this error

by David » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:17 am

The programmer has prepared a special version 6.4.03B for you for fixing this rare bug.

To apply the patch, please extract the attached RAR file to your post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.
Attachments
CB6403B.rar
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 130 times

Re: I get this error

by moneytheory » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Here is the link to the save game. https://we.tl/t-FFgFFTpMQo
Beta 6.4.02 world mod 11.38 Crashes on the 24th of Jan.

Re: I get this error

by David » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:45 pm

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

I get this error

by moneytheory » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Please see picture. https://imgur.com/ffcOVaC

Top