intelJoe wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:23 pm
I started as a private company and started a subsidiary. Then placed down a bank myself with the subsidiaries money. The bank the AI set up did pretty bad and went bankrupt eventually. I just liquidated the company and it dumped all of the cash in the bank in to my main company (primary shareholders) account. I then was able to "deposit" it in to another banks savings account. I only transferred half, and when a game tick went by my main company cash went to 0. But I was able to keep the money in the savings account.
We will investigate the problem.
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at
info@enlight.com.
If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files:
https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473