Screen resolution

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Screen resolution

Re: Screen resolution

by Breosausa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Great thank you! :)

Re: Screen resolution

by David » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Please delete the file CONFIG.DAT from your Capitalism Lab save folder, which is located at:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab

(In your My Documents folder, you can find "My Games" folder and "Capitalism Lab" subfolder, under it, you can find CONFIG.DAT)

Then run the game again.

If the problem still persists, please let me know.

Screen resolution

by Breosausa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

I installed 1.941 which I had from my earlier download, applied, 1.96x and started the game. I got to the point of choosing my screen resolution and went for full screen. The game crashed and now crashes repeatedly at start-up after login. I searched the registry but there doesn't seem to be anything there to control screen resolution, I browsed around the install directory and don't see anything there. There doesn't appear to be a /? for capstart or capmain. I tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing it and CapLab continues to go full screen and crash (SetMode failed (DDERR_Unsupported) ).

How do I fix this so I can play at lower resolutions?

Thank you,

Top