by WardenCommander » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 am
What is Telecom Company market share formula?
I have telecom company that holds 63% of market for some time now, my price is 8,1$
and there are 2 more telecom companies in city:
1. that holds 29.07% of market with price 11,99$
2. that holds 7,94% of market with price 12,92$
my question is what is formula for market share, and why I dont have more as my price is lower then others.
What is Telecom Company market share formula?
I have telecom company that holds 63% of market for some time now, my price is 8,1$
and there are 2 more telecom companies in city:
1. that holds 29.07% of market with price 11,99$
2. that holds 7,94% of market with price 12,92$
my question is what is formula for market share, and why I dont have more as my price is lower then others.