Search
Skip to content
Quick links
Thanks list
FAQ
Login
Register
Sign in with Google
Board index
Capitalism Lab
Capitalism Lab - Post-Release Beta Version
Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.941 full
Post a reply
Username:
Subject:
Confirmation code:
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Font colour:
Tiny
Small
Normal
Large
Huge
Smilies
BBCode
is
ON
[img] is
ON
[url] is
ON
Smilies are
ON
Topic review
[quote=Janis.Romans post_id=2523 time=1345999235 user_id=738] When I open Capitalism Lab Beta, I see (in attachments) [/quote]
Options
Disable BBCode
Disable smilies
Do not automatically parse URLs
Expand view
Topic review: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.941 full
Re: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.941 full
Quote David
by
David
» Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:54 pm
You may try download
ftp://caplabbeta:capeco386@enlight.exav ... taller.exe
And uninstall your current game and install it using the above file again.
You may try download ftp://caplabbeta:capeco386@enlight.exavault.com/CapLab_beta_1941_Installer.exe
And uninstall your current game and install it using the above file again.
Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.941 full
Quote Janis.Romans
by
Janis.Romans
» Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm
When I open Capitalism Lab Beta, I see (in attachments)
Attachments
error on startup.png (5.24 KiB) Viewed 485 times
When I open Capitalism Lab Beta, I see (in attachments)
Top