game crash in 1.934 when resume the game.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: game crash in 1.934 when resume the game.

Re: game crash in 1.934 when resume the game.

by David » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 am

This will be fixed in the patch 1.941

game crash in 1.934 when resume the game.

by happyreadygo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:57 am

On 1.934 beta . I paused the game . I did some money cheat for 11000 millions . Bought large amount of lands . Then I resumed the game.. few sec later. the game crashed .

Here is the save file
http://www.2shared.com/file/vrqiQSak/PLAY_001.html

ps. I am now downloading 1.940 now.

Top