by baz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm
Hi David,
Thanks for your post and i'm glad that you can respond honestly.
My only issue with Caplab and this is my personal point. Graphically the game does now look better and the additions that have been added are great. Although I was hoping that caplab would engage and challenge me more with business today. My point been is that, when I play Caplab I kind of get to where i've got before which brings back fond memorys of Cap 2 but then it kind of reminds me why the game dosen't engage me as much now as it did then. For example I end up in a prominent position and buy companies but i've done this all before. This isn't a gripe at the game or anything but when I first played cap 2 it was new and I tried everything that you could to play the game but now I find myself in the same position but kinda knowing the answer before i've done it in caplab. I really need to know what future additions are intended for the game otherwise it's like playing cap 2 with better graphics. Again I think the work that has been done is great but I personally am expecting more from the game. I would love to hear of the ideas that were canned due to overwhelming the game, I also would love to know what additions would be added if the subscription was implemented.
Again if I was new to caplab it would be a great game like cap 2, but as a expereinced cap 2er Caplab dosen't add enough to keep me enthralled like cap 2 did.
On another note I get the feeling from the posts that i've read that people want to enact what the hear of in the news and whilst cap 2 did this back when it was made, business has moved on and I now I can't simulate what i've learned of business in 2012. This is my honest opinion and I hope it dosen't appear to come across negatively, I know this is only a game and fun has to be the most important part of any game, but a simulator does have to simulate the realities of business in this new buisness age. I'm really hoping that caplab could be used as a money stream for the creation of cap 3 with as many additions as possible, which could give me and i'm sure plenty of users out there the game that they really want. If this was the case I would probally pay for a subscription for that reason alone.
I'm looking forward to your reply as always David.
Hi David,
Thanks for your post and i'm glad that you can respond honestly.
My only issue with Caplab and this is my personal point. Graphically the game does now look better and the additions that have been added are great. Although I was hoping that caplab would engage and challenge me more with business today. My point been is that, when I play Caplab I kind of get to where i've got before which brings back fond memorys of Cap 2 but then it kind of reminds me why the game dosen't engage me as much now as it did then. For example I end up in a prominent position and buy companies but i've done this all before. This isn't a gripe at the game or anything but when I first played cap 2 it was new and I tried everything that you could to play the game but now I find myself in the same position but kinda knowing the answer before i've done it in caplab. I really need to know what future additions are intended for the game otherwise it's like playing cap 2 with better graphics. Again I think the work that has been done is great but I personally am expecting more from the game. I would love to hear of the ideas that were canned due to overwhelming the game, I also would love to know what additions would be added if the subscription was implemented.
Again if I was new to caplab it would be a great game like cap 2, but as a expereinced cap 2er Caplab dosen't add enough to keep me enthralled like cap 2 did.
On another note I get the feeling from the posts that i've read that people want to enact what the hear of in the news and whilst cap 2 did this back when it was made, business has moved on and I now I can't simulate what i've learned of business in 2012. This is my honest opinion and I hope it dosen't appear to come across negatively, I know this is only a game and fun has to be the most important part of any game, but a simulator does have to simulate the realities of business in this new buisness age. I'm really hoping that caplab could be used as a money stream for the creation of cap 3 with as many additions as possible, which could give me and i'm sure plenty of users out there the game that they really want. If this was the case I would probally pay for a subscription for that reason alone.
I'm looking forward to your reply as always David.