Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects both

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects both

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

by David » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

Will get this fixed.

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

by mwyeoh » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 am

Hi David

Sorry, I was being too general.
The bug is fixed for selecting crops, but is still triggered for selecting livestock.

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

by David » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

I tested it again and was not able to trigger the bug.

Do all of you still experience this problem?

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

by mwyeoh » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi David

Unfortunately, I am still experiencing this problem with the latest patch
I made sure to delete all files in My Documents too

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

by David » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 am

The next patch will fix this.

Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects both

by mwyeoh » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am

Hi David

In a farm, if I open the window to select which livestock to raise or crop to sow, if the place I click happens to be on top of the "Layout" button, both buttons are clicked and the layout screen opens up underneath

I have attached two screenshots. A before and after picture.

I have attached two screenshots
Here I am about to click on cotton (Which happens to be above the layout button)

The first is the normal (before) screen
The second is what happens as soon as I click on the cotton button in the area above the layout button

I have not attached a save game as it seems easily replicable in any new game too
Attachments
farmafter.jpg
farmafter.jpg (149.69 KiB) Viewed 1504 times
farmbefore.jpg
farmbefore.jpg (164.81 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

Top