Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is full

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is full

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by David » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Will get this fixed in the next patch.

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by kie99 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi David,

Below is the link, for the error on the warehouse..

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91237425/DAVI_004.SAV

Thank you

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by Inarius » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 am

Is it possible to do the following layout

Input-Private labelling-storage-private labelling-storage-etc.?

That is to say, add several "private labellings" in the same chain ?

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by David » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 am

kie99 wrote:Hi David,

I'm facing quite similiar problem..

I'm using warehouse for private label product with below flow

Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 1st flow is work OK
Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 2nd flow sometime working, sometime not working ( Stop at Storage , product not at output stage )

I will provide the photo for clear picture once i have back home :)
Could you send me your saved game?

Please see this about sending saved game files:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =291#p1612

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by kie99 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 am

Hi David,

I'm facing quite similiar problem..

I'm using warehouse for private label product with below flow

Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 1st flow is work OK
Input - Private label - Storage - Output - 2nd flow sometime working, sometime not working ( Stop at Storage , product not at output stage )

I will provide the photo for clear picture once i have back home :)

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by mwyeoh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 am

David wrote:In fact, the game will wait until the stock at the manufacturing unit is full before the products will be moved to the sale unit. Actually it has been like this since Cap2 (or possibly Cap1). It is a design choice and works the same for the player and AI (so it is fair).
Thats fine.
Its ok for manufacturing as its just a small delay, but the one for warehouses is working great.
It allows us to now stockpile goods from a seaport and also supply our factories at the same time

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by David » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 am

In fact, the game will wait until the stock at the manufacturing unit is full before the products will be moved to the sale unit. Actually it has been like this since Cap2 (or possibly Cap1). It is a design choice and works the same for the player and AI (so it is fair).

Manufacturing also hogs goods until storage is full

by mwyeoh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 am

Hi David

The fix to warehouses is working really well now.
Could you replicate this change to factories too?? (From manufacturing to sales)
Attachments
factoriestoo.jpg
factoriestoo.jpg (184.98 KiB) Viewed 15820 times

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by David » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 am

Great to hear that you are having fun with the game and AI! :D

Re: Bug: Warehouse storage hogs all goods until storage is f

by mwyeoh » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 am

Hi David

I am really enjoying this game. I have 5-6 competitors in this area (Home appliances) which is forcing me to be competitive, and not rake in the HUGE profits I have been able to so far due to lack of competition

Last game I posted, I already had close to 800mil profits by time time, but I havent been able to because there are many more AI playing well this time. Its really challenging and fun this time!

Top