by HansOlav » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am
Same problem, I buy land 2x2, then I try to build Apartment 2x2 on this land, but then I get asked if I want to sell the land?
If I dont sell I'm not able to build there. If I sell it, the upper right corner of the land get sold and I can build, but have to buy that pice of land again in the process. Only this upper right 1/4 of the land.
I also se that when I buy land in the city and hold the mouse over this land some other builing in the city get the focus?
Same problem, I buy land 2x2, then I try to build Apartment 2x2 on this land, but then I get asked if I want to sell the land?
If I dont sell I'm not able to build there. If I sell it, the upper right corner of the land get sold and I can build, but have to buy that pice of land again in the process. Only this upper right 1/4 of the land.
I also se that when I buy land in the city and hold the mouse over this land some other builing in the city get the focus?