Bug: Warehouse

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bug: Warehouse

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by David » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 am

Everything went wrong when the warehouse lost a link from the port, that's when all this happend.
The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by HansOlav » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 am

Everything went wrong when the warehouse lost a link from the port, that's when all this happend.

It looked like I still got the supply from port to warehouse, and when I changed the price in the warehouse, there was a new price i the port (same price)! Even the port did not have the goods anymore (was looking at this in the warehouse input unit). And most of the pictures in the warehouse got mixed up.

You have to run the save to the port runs out og Dyestuff, and maybe take in some cotton from the farm to make the warehouse full.
I also made some changes in the links inside the Warehouse.

Then watch in the warehause, everything goes wrong.
Attachments
HANS_001.rar
(1013.44 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 am

3. If you buy from a port, you don't get a notification when they run out. After that prices are wierd on that product.
How weird are the prices?

Could you send me your saved game?

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am

Also, when my warehouse lost its link, I received a sound effect but no notification/alert on the bottom of the page
The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:25 am

4. If you have a Farm, Warehouse and Factory in the same town, sending product from Farm to Warehouse. Then in the factory you want to link to that product in the Warehouse, but you can't see what is from the Warehouse and what is the Farm in the list of choises.
In the next patch, you will see the word "Warehouse" below the supplier's corporate logo if the item is from a warehouse.

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by mwyeoh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 am

Hi David

I had this bug happen when my warehouse lost its link (I had it buying steel from a seaport).
But it looks like HansOlav could be a different situation.
When I encounter the bug again, I will post it

Also, when my warehouse lost its link, I received a sound effect but no notification/alert on the bottom of the page
(Only by chance did I realise what it was)

Re: Bug: Warehouse

by David » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am

Error I have seen in the warehouse:

1. Input is Wool but what get stored? Dyestuff
1) I set up a similar warehouse as yours but couldn't find the bug. Could you please send me your saved game file?

2) Does this bug happen to you all the time or intermittent? Are you able to recreate the bug with a specific action sequence?


2. All pictures are wrong in Storing unit and Output unit
I also do not have this problem in my game.

Does this bug happen to you all the time or intermittent? Are you able to recreate the bug with a specific action sequence?

Bug: Warehouse

by HansOlav » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Error I have seen in the warehouse:

1. Input is Wool but what get stored? Dyestuff

2. All pictures are wrong in Storing unit and Output unit

3. If you buy from a port, you don't get a notification when they run out. After that prices are wierd on that product.

4. If you have a Farm, Warehouse and Factory in the same town, sending product from Farm to Warehouse. Then in the factory you want to link to that product in the Warehouse, but you can't see what is from the Warehouse and what is the Farm in the list of choises.
Attachments
CapLabErrorWarehouse.jpg
CapLabErrorWarehouse.jpg (140.52 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

Top