Problem on trading

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Problem on trading

Re: Problem on trading

by Inarius » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 am

OH SURE YES. Sorry, forgotten this rule !

Thank you.

Re: Problem on trading

by baz » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 pm

You can't buy stocks as both the player and the corp. It's one or the other. Your player owns .13%. Sell the players share and then buy with your corp instead. That should do the trick.

Problem on trading

by Inarius » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 pm

[RESOLVED]

I don't understand something.

I try to buy stocks from another firm, i have already 13.6% of it.

When i try, the governement says i can't because i already have ownership which is wrong as I only have 13,6%.

I can buy any other firm, but not this one.

@David : I have sent to you my savegame.
Attachments
test.jpg
test.jpg (394.95 KiB) Viewed 1018 times

Top