by baz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:54 pm
David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.
David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.