Buying plots of land

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Buying plots of land

Re: Buying plots of land

by baz » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Cheers for the reply. I look forward to getting around it, whilst keeping a monopoly ,-D
I'll give it a test and see what happens.

Re: Buying plots of land

by David » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 am

I have just added this page to the Cap Lab web site about natural resources: http://www.capitalismlab.com/natural-resources.html

Re: Buying plots of land

by mwyeoh » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 am

Hi Baz

Yes, its there to stop monopolies of resources.
David had mentioned it when he first brought the idea forward

Re: Buying plots of land

by baz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 pm

I've also found that after buying every single mine in every city, the cpu adds more mines. Which is fine, but then I found the following
pic 15.jpg
pic 15.jpg (211.11 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
Just next to the same land plot, both on pause.
pic 16.jpg
pic 16.jpg (210.93 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
Then I noticed the price premium %, What is price premium? How does it work? and is this a check and balance to stop monopolys?
pic 17.jpg
pic 17.jpg (221.19 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

Re: Buying plots of land

by David » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

baz wrote:Intrestingly when I buy lots of plots of lands, and then sell them, I sell one and then click on the next one and it sells it without asking. Is this me or is it a known issue?
I tried with 3 x 3 and 1 x 1. I bought and sold them straight away whilst paused and without doing anything else. It isn't a massive issue and it maybe me.
This is the intended design, allowing you to sell a succession of land plots quickly.

Buying plots of land

by baz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Intrestingly when I buy lots of plots of lands, and then sell them, I sell one and then click on the next one and it sells it without asking. Is this me or is it a known issue?
I tried with 3 x 3 and 1 x 1. I bought and sold them straight away whilst paused and without doing anything else. It isn't a massive issue and it maybe me.

Top