by baz » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 pm
Is there anyway that you can place a graph showing land value increase and decrease per city? At the moment I have to goto each city and choose an apartment block to work out what the land value is, but I have no way of knowing if it's increasing or decreasing. So far in CAPLAB all of the land prices have gone up only I assume they could decrease? Or is it not built into the game that land prices can decrease outside of someone building a mine next to your apartment or someone removing alot of the buildings that apartment prices depend on? I know in the UK the land prices have on the whole increased over the last decade or so but there has been land price crashes aswell.
Is there anyway that you can place a graph showing land value increase and decrease per city? At the moment I have to goto each city and choose an apartment block to work out what the land value is, but I have no way of knowing if it's increasing or decreasing. So far in CAPLAB all of the land prices have gone up only I assume they could decrease? Or is it not built into the game that land prices can decrease outside of someone building a mine next to your apartment or someone removing alot of the buildings that apartment prices depend on? I know in the UK the land prices have on the whole increased over the last decade or so but there has been land price crashes aswell.