Search found 20 matches

Return

by Stylesjl
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback on the Customer Traffic Boost Effect of Service Firms in version 10.0

Another characteristic of service companies is the ability to increase local customer traffic. With this, you can increase customer traffic in a shopping area by opening more restaurants there. Each product class for service firms is pre-defined with a constant value specifying how much customer tr...
by Stylesjl
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Import and Export Company Strategy Guides

Hi everyone, let me know if these guides are helpful or if there are any inaccuracies or additional comments.
by Stylesjl
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback on the Profitability of Service Firms in version 10.0

I have not tested this enough to make a definitive conclusion on profitability of the service firms in all cases but generally speaking I don't see anything overly wrong with the levels of profit you can make with them but this is hard to assess fairly for the following reasons: - Profits can often ...
by Stylesjl
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Product Change suggestions

I have been thinking about the new products introduced when service firms are enabled: Olives Potatoes Tomatoes Coffee Beans Burger Buns Burger Patties Parma Ham Canned Olives And I have a few thoughts about changing some of the existing products and introducing a few new ones. I will explain some o...
by Stylesjl
Fri May 03, 2024 9:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Product Change suggestions

What's your opinion about the number of product classes and product types for such a new product content set? ------------------------- Additionally, they have considered add VR Headsets to the game replacing HUD glasses but had some reservations because the VR headset is not researchable until 201...
by Stylesjl
Sun May 05, 2024 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts and Suggestions for Tobacco Products

would also be nice if there would be more products for the tobacco category/industry like in real life with vapes or electric cigarettes that we can research after the year 2000 and would phase out the normal ones by a bit. Yes, I think this would be another product that should be added to this cat...
by Stylesjl
Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Labelling and Private Labelling

I don't think there is a difference between labelling in a warehouse and a store. I think it is just a different name for the same thing. Basically the idea of Private Labelling is that when you purchase a product it will have a brand rating, which can be increased via advertising. A private label c...
by Stylesjl
Thu May 23, 2024 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Competitor Trade Secrets - Some things that should not be revealed

There are a few things I noticed in games where Show Competitor Trade Secrets are set to No. Insurance and Banking Company info are revealed: Insurance.png Bank.png I think the following needs to be Confidential: - Training Budget - Staff Skill Level - Customer Waiting Time - Quality of Service Not...
by Stylesjl
Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New challenge game: Turnaround of a Video Game Console Company for version 10.0.18

It's a great new challenge game. Some things I noticed however: - Media firms are available in this scenario. They make money way too easily. Probably best to forbid the use of these via script (should prohibit Real Estate as well to help maintain focus). - All of the store types are available. Shou...
by Stylesjl
Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Suggestion -- Stock Options: Futures, Buy and Sell Puts/Calls

To be honest, I don't really like this suggestion, it kind of diverts the game away I think from the core model of businesses and it goes in the direction of turning the whole game into a bit of a speculation/gambling kind of game. I probably would not use this feature if it was implemented.