Hello,
I have been playing CapLab since 1995.
I have now bought the current complete package.
I am now training an AI on CapLab.
For analysis and consulting. As a private experiment.
I am also teaching the AI my understanding of economics.
All of that is working quite well.
However, there are ...
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match
• Page 1 of 1
Search found 1 match
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Capitalism Lab
- ↳ Capitalism Lab – Release version
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Post-Release Beta Version
- ↳ Capitalism Lab – Modding
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Technical Support
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Videos
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Strategy Tips
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Cheats
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Suggestions
- ↳ Implemented Suggestions
- ↳ Old Suggestions
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Scenarios and User-defined Scripts
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Custom Maps
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Game Text Translation by Users
- Capitalism Lab DLC
- ↳ Service Industry DLC
- ↳ Banking and Finance DLC
- ↳ Digital Age DLC
- ↳ City Economic Simulation DLC
- ↳ Subsidiary DLC
- ↳ Billionaire Life DLC (In Development)
- ↳ New DLC Suggestions
- Capitalism II and Educational Uses
- ↳ Capitalism II - General Discussions and Technical Support
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Educational Uses
- Capitalism Lab - Local Languages Forums
- ↳ Chinese Forum
- Other Discussions