World view vs fictional view?

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
timothi

World view vs fictional view?

Post by timothi »

Hi,

I used to have a real world view with real cities instead of a 'fictional' world. I don't think this is mod related, but is implemented in a later version?

Can I switch back to the 'real' world view. I have added 15 cities to my load script but they are scattered around a fictional map I can't find my cities anymore. Main challenge is that I want to build regional / continental warehouses and the fictional map view really messes up my orientation.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: World view vs fictional view?

Post by mdemircan2 »

timothi wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:38 pm Hi,

I used to have a real world view with real cities instead of a 'fictional' world. I don't think this is mod related, but is implemented in a later version?

Can I switch back to the 'real' world view. I have added 15 cities to my load script but they are scattered around a fictional map I can't find my cities anymore. Main challenge is that I want to build regional / continental warehouses and the fictional map view really messes up my orientation.
I agree with your opinion.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: World view vs fictional view?

Post by David »

Please be informed that all cities belong to the same nation in CES DLC, thus the map is different from the one without CES DLC.
For more details, please see https://www.capitalismlab.com/ces-dlc/nation-report/