A list of posts detailing the new features of the past major versions of Capitalism Lab

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

A list of posts detailing the new features of the past major versions of Capitalism Lab

Post by David »

We understand that many users are interested in having a centralized location to access information about the new features and improvements made in previous versions of Capitalism Lab. To cater to this need, we have compiled a list of links that lead to posts detailing the new features and improvements in the past major versions of Capitalism Lab.

Please see the section "New Features in the Recent Capitalism Lab Releases" on this web page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/download/
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: A list of posts detailing the new features of the past major versions of Capitalism Lab

Post by cantdownloadit »

Typo.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 110318.jpg
Also is there any reason why I can never log into the cap lab account online ? I have been registered for 10 years and never been able to do this.
David

Re: A list of posts detailing the new features of the past major versions of Capitalism Lab

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:06 am Typo.

Also is there any reason why I can never log into the cap lab account online ? I have been registered for 10 years and never been able to do this.
What error did you get?

Thanks for catching the typo. It is fixed.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

David wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:54 pm
cantdownloadit wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:06 am Typo.

What error did you get?

Thanks for catching the typo. It is fixed.
it always tells me the password is incorrect (despite the fact I can log into the game with it).

same happened on windows 7, windows 8, windows 10, windows 11 and at various times with Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

in the past I also tried password resets which worked logging in the game but not the account
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:15 pm it always tells me the password is incorrect (despite the fact I can log into the game with it).

same happened on windows 7, windows 8, windows 10, windows 11 and at various times with Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.

in the past I also tried password resets which worked logging in the game but not the account
The username checking on the website is case sensitive whereas the game launcher's checking is case insensitive. This could be the reason.