How to get global brand recognition as wholesale producer and supplier?

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Purifier
Level 4 user

How to get global brand recognition as wholesale producer and supplier?

Post by Purifier »

So in my current game I'm playing as big wholesale producer and supplier of products to the other companies.
What i produce they sell in their shops. Got a couple product ranges where i have my own shops, like Leather goods, Automobile and Pizza+Fast food services, just because those weren't covered by AI's so big moneys.

The thing is that for the products i don't sell through shops, the brand recognition stays on 0 because for some reason the AI do not put advertisement money in products they do not produce themselfs.
This in return means that the selling price and thus profits are only determined by the quality of the products.
My factories are centralized as a sane corporation would to do to keep logistics and administration easy, i don't have a factory for every product in every city, so i can't do it through the factories.

How can i put money into advertising to raise Brand globally without having to put down my own shops?
I always play with Range Brand strategy, should i change that to Corporate brand, even though I'm covering multiple product ranges, or just precisely because I'm covering multiple ranges ?
Does Corporate brand strategy cover globally or is it still per city ?
Zeke_Bohansen
Level 2 user

Re: How to get global brand recognition as wholesale producer and supplier?

Post by Zeke_Bohansen »

Build a medium warehouse. add a purchase unit and an advertising unit for each product you wish to promote
Purifier
Level 4 user

Re: How to get global brand recognition as wholesale producer and supplier?

Post by Purifier »

It's an idea. If i keep it per product class, i don't need to advertise every single product (which would be insane since I'm already producing nearly 200 hahahah and not stopping :p