Error

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Error

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi
So I've been playing around in Subsidiary DLC scenarios, and I have had an error, reproducible with a save file that comes up to say "Group array deleted [] 9, 15".

Or something very similar, sorry it crashed twice before I could screenshot it.

I had updated my big machine with the newest update, 8.0.15, had played along to about midgame (although I did have one company out to IPO too early) other than that, approx 60% of goal achieved.

I was just looking for the save file, and can't remember where they are, I will attach it once I find it.

Edit:- found save file. Playing for about 30 mins on this save after buying out and merging with company I own 70% or so of.
Attachments
QuickSave.rar
(3.23 MiB) Downloaded 95 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Error

Post by David »

Playing for about 30 mins on this save after buying out and merging with company I own 70% or so of.
I downloaded your save game and ran it for a while, then merged with that company. The merger proceeded without crashes.

I've packed the save game after the merger which you may download below. There is a good chance that the bug will not happen again with this new save.
Attachments
AfterMerger.rar
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 98 times
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi David,
Thank you for looking at the file I uploaded. It took me a minute but I realise now that the merger I mentioned it had already occurred. My fault, I had already had the error and was quick saving to make sure I got it as close to the conditions again.
It appears that you had merged in the previously mentioned early IPO company, in your save file, so I don't have that subsidiary or stock any more.

I might just start the scenario again, but if the original error is reproducible by just letting it play, you "should" see the error again.

looking at where that save file i was playing, I still had the managerial role in a couple of factories of my previous subsidiary in IPO (Vigor points co.) could that be the cause of the crash?
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Post by 13thscholar »

having just started a new game in the scenario, I note that I don't have the MFS floor setting able to be used on this scenario. Is there a way to activate it, or is that potentially and error cause?