All tutorial missions - game crash on "go to supplier (F8)"

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Orion3003

All tutorial missions - game crash on "go to supplier (F8)"

Post by Orion3003 »

Hey dev team,

All tutorials seem to crash when you try to use the "go to supplier" or the f8 button. Every time you press the "go to supplier button", the game crashes to desktop. I have tried this on two separate machines (on a work laptop and a gaming pc) with no avail. However, if I play the custom game or scenarios, this issue isn't there. I think there is some tutorial issue causing this.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: All tutorial missions - game crash on "go to supplier (F8)"

Post by David »

I just tested it by starting a tutorial and pressing F8 key on the Pick Supplier menu. But it didn't crash.

Could you please let me know the following?
-Which game version are you using?
-What is the screen resolution you have set for the game? Windowed mode or full screen mode?
-Did you press the F8 key during the tutorial or after the tutorial instructions have completed and you are playing the tutorial game to achieve the goal?

Could you please save your tutorial game and provide me with the save game file?

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE
Orion3003

Post by Orion3003 »

Hey David, thanks for responding so fast!

Yeah, it's strange because I've managed to play the game without this specific crash in scenario mode or custom game. This only arose when I sat down my friend to try the game out. I've actually recorded a video that I will link below which shows what happens from start to finish.

-Which game version are you using? - I am using the Post-release Beta however the crash also happens on the standard release version
-What is the screen resolution you have set for the game? Windowed mode or full screen mode? - I am using full screen at 1920x1080
-Did you press the F8 key during the tutorial or after the tutorial instructions have completed and you are playing the tutorial game to achieve the goal? - I pressed the F8 key DURING the tutorial

Here is a youtube link to the video I did just now to show the error live - https://youtu.be/sE0vxt3CDlA

And, here is the save file - https://easyupload.io/26z9zw

Thanks for the fast response.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.3.06 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7313
Orion3003

Post by Orion3003 »

Awesome, thanks for the quick fix!