Game crash with SoftRes:::operator[] message

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
phakdhew
Level 2 user

Game crash with SoftRes:::operator[] message

Post by phakdhew »

Hello,

I've just starting a new custom game, using:
1. Subsidiary DLC, Digital Age DLC, and City Economic Simulation DLC - My core game version is 6.1.03 Release
2. Real World MOD v11.35
3. and a custom script to test some ideas

Then, when i reach the game successfully, i've start to setup my own company. Build HQ, retails on Customer Port items, buying some stocks, provide HQ to my own subs, etc.
Then after a while, due to the test of my scripts, I've won the the Goals, and i still continued the game.

Then, I want to setup a software company (my first touch on digital company in this game). Just before I had erect the company, I enter the Digital Guide to look the tech required to build a software.
There, I've realised that the page already showing the Internet Guide instead of Software Guide, but i thought that was before, I just playing my save game that using Video Game Thumb Candy MOD, so the page on the Digital Guide already shown on Internet Guide instead of Software Guide.
So, I've click the Software Guide to look what i'm looking for. Then, the crash occur with message "SoftRes:::operator[]".

PS: This only occur once. After i reload my autosave, then try to reproduce this issue, this issue is no longer occured though.
Fortunately, I've put the autosave script with save every 10 days, so this issue is not ruin my experience much.

Sorry for my bad english..

Thank you..

PPS: When I try to submit this post, why i can't submit it directly? The message said that was on "Forbidden List... Dangerous network" or something like this. I'm not using a public Wifi, I'm using a personal network. So I tried to use VPN for this issue.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Game crash with SoftRes:::operator[] message

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file ?

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
PPS: When I try to submit this post, why i can't submit it directly? The message said that was on "Forbidden List... Dangerous network" or something like this. I'm not using a public Wifi, I'm using a personal network. So I tried to use VPN for this issue.
The problem was due to an automatic anti-spam program.

I have added you to the forum’s whitelist. You should be able to post on the forum now.
phakdhew
Level 2 user

Post by phakdhew »

Thank you David for your quick response.

Unfortunately, I can't provide the "correct" saved game. Since on those game, I just recently start a new game, and the time period hasn't reach 15 minutes since I start the game, so I hasn't make any attempt to make a save game yet.
There is autosave though, but I'm afraid, those autosave is no longer the last autosave before the crash happened, since i'm already use those autosave to try reproduce the issue and has been reached the 10 days autosaved setting on my script.
But if you still want those saved game and their autosaves, I'll send it anyway.

Thank you for the resolve on PPS... :D
Attachments
AUTO2.SAV.zip
2nd autosaved
(6.58 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
AUTO.SAV.zip
1st autosaved
(6.64 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
ARDH_002.SAV.zip
My Last saved game just after the crash happened, and I reload the autosaved.
(6.53 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The programmer will get this bug fixed in the next patch v6.2.03.
phakdhew
Level 2 user

Post by phakdhew »

Hi David,

Thanks for this information. :D