Suggestion: RPG style loyalty research bonuses at HQ

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Suggestion: RPG style loyalty research bonuses at HQ

Post by mwyeoh »

Hi David

A suggestion:
At the moment, we have no control over loyalty, however I believe that it could be added to some degree

A set of research tasks could be set at the R&D center and they can be researched to higher levels to make them more favorable
The loyalty programs can then be activated by a module in the HQ, but these loyalty programs would need to apply to all of your products (To make it simpler)

The existing loyalty calculations can stay, but these bonuses added on top of it
A new section in the income statment could be added called "Loyalty programs"

Some ideas:
* Frequent buyer programs- Increases brand loyalty by X. Increase in "Loyalty Programs Expense" by X% of cost of sales.
* Discount Vouchers- DECREASES brand loyalty by X (Proven fact). Increases Customer traffic by X. Increase in "Loyalty Programs Expense" by X% of cost of sales.
* Improved instore customer service- Increases brand loyalty by X. Increase in "Loyalty Programs Expense" by X% of salaries.
* Callcenter customer service- Increases brand loyalty by X. Increase in "Loyalty Programs Expense" by X% of operating overheads.
* Improved marketing- Increases brand loyalty by X. Increase in "Loyalty Programs Expense" by X% of advertising expense.

Also, I think that donations of public facilities should also have a small impact on improving customer loyalty

Im not sure how the AI would deal with this though
City Builder
Level 5 user

Re: Suggestion: RPG style loyalty research bonuses at HQ

Post by City Builder »

Yes, I really like those ideas.