1.965: warehouse output reports 100% utilization when not

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Grashopa
Level 3 user

1.965: warehouse output reports 100% utilization when not

Post by Grashopa »

I got confused by a warehouse output reporting 100% utilization in the 07 challenge game when it wasn't even being used. Without an accurate number for the private labeling unit and output unit I can't know if I need to add units in the warehouse.

There also may be a bug with seaport supply - I thought the seaport supply was low because the supply bar was half in my retail purchasing unit and the demand was full. I was losing market share. Turns out the problem was actually that my overall was equal to the local overall and so my market share fell to about half. By decreasing my price my market share went from 50% to 75% while seaport supply was still reporting as half of demand. Do seaports have a supply limit? There was a warehouse private labeling my goods in between, but it was not using all of its warehouse outputs so it could not have been the bottleneck ( though it still reported 100% utilization on 4 outputs 30% utilization on 1 input. ).

I was confused by all this so started a bunch of times and always see this with a private label warehouse from seaport.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 1.965: warehouse output reports 100% utilization when no

Post by David »

Could you provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?