Poll: Creating your own Scenario

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Should there be a scenario editor like explained in description ?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

nejxis
Level 3 user

Poll: Creating your own Scenario

Post by nejxis »

After playing hours and hours on this game and end up buying out / demolishing all competition sometimes I just create multiple conglomerates and just sell out the shares so that it makes the game harder and more fun and then enter the competition 10 years later.

This got me thinking that instead of creating a script to start the game at a later year to give AI chance to grow. Why not create a scenario in which you decide Everything. (Kind of like age of empires - Scenario Editor)
  • You can choose to start against already established companies. - or you're the big player amongst start-ups
  • Choose which company is software based, which in retail only, which is limited to beverage manufacturing and so on, by choosing their expansion limits, just like you do with your subsidiary companies
  • Decide if you want to eliminate Telecoms or media out of the game etc
  • Choose the amount of natural resources in a map / city.
  • Build a rival chain of supermarkets like Wal-Mart or try to enter the market against the web's biggest online retailer.
  • Decide the beginning loan interest rates
  • Create a huge duopoly of political parties with massive financial support from behemoth companies
  • Choose the leverage each company is willing to get in so that the competition is harder.
I can keep mentioning what you could do in a scenario builder, but you get the idea.

Feel free to vote / add suggestions.

Thanks