Diplomacy

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Enfrijolada

Diplomacy

Post by Enfrijolada »

It would be great to have a kind of system to communicate with the other companies to generate agreements or strategic alliances. And that AI can communicate with each other in the same way. Some exemples

-Negotiation of discounts or lower prices if a certain volume is purchased
-Exclusive contracts for the distribution of a product
-Convince the distributor to distribute your product, if you give for example support in advertising or special prices.
-Negotiate an alliance to divide the costs of branding among all the companies involved
-To suggest for example a farm to also produce leather, in addition to meat, ensuring that you will buy them
-Negotiate that the company will sell you information about the technologies that it has
-Negotiate with an R & D company if they can do research on something and then buy your technology exclusively (outsourcing)

I think there may be many more examples but for now I can not think of them. This could bring the game closer to make it even more realistic enhacing the entry barriers and improve the difficulty of the AI
RocketStone
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Re: Diplomacy

Post by RocketStone »

This is a fantastic idea, I don't enjoy the current diplomatic system in the game it locks down many options and forced the player to usually have to do it all themselves. Like buying tech is always a giant road block same as with shares and I don't get it.
colonel_truman
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by colonel_truman »

Great ideas!
Things aren´t getting worse; our information is getting better!
stuguy909

Post by stuguy909 »

I especially like the R&D outsourcing idea. This can make running a R&D or Software development company possible. Where the facility is being given revenue in exchange for working on a tech level item for another firm.
lowkeybavil
Level 3 user

Post by lowkeybavil »

good ideas, i support a general version of this, i think finer details need to be looked into more