Can't seem to play Digital Age DLC on Mac

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Gorillatore
Level 2 user

Can't seem to play Digital Age DLC on Mac

Post by Gorillatore »

I've bought Digital Age DLC for Mac. I've activated the DLC, but I don't see anywhere to click and play it.

Is there any new scenarios? Is it only within custom games? When I click on custom games and then on DLC, all of them are non-clickable?

What do I do?

Thanks
J
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Can't seem to play Digital Age DLC on Mac

Post by David »

Have you enabled the Digital Age by clicking on the [On] button as shown in the attached screenshot?
Attachments
digitalAge.jpg
digitalAge.jpg (230.89 KiB) Viewed 4892 times
Gorillatore
Level 2 user

Post by Gorillatore »

Thanks!! It's activated and now it appears in custom games.

Question. Is that the only place where the DLC appears? Is there new scenarios/missions that should appear on the New Game mode or elsewhere?
David

Post by David »

There is a new set of goals for Digital Age DLC. For more details: https://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-a ... age-goals/

And you could see the DLC's list of new features at https://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-age-dlc/
carpii
Level 3 user

Post by carpii »

Gorillatore wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:42 am I've bought Digital Age DLC for Mac. I've activated the DLC, but I don't see anywhere to click and play it.
Could I ask how you are playing on a Mac at the moment?

I've only been able to play using a Windows Virtual Machine. Would love to be able to play on my Mac

Thanks
David

Post by David »

You may use a software product called “Parallel Desktop” to run the game on a Mac.

Parallel Desktop is a product that allows you to run Windows applications on a Mac. For more information, please check out the Parallel Desktop web site at: http://www.parallels.com
Gorillatore
Level 2 user

Post by Gorillatore »

I partitioned my Mac, bootcamp then installed Windows. All for this game. And it was worth it!
Gorillatore
Level 2 user

Post by Gorillatore »

I just installed parallels and connected it to my bootcamp to play Capitalism Lab.

Only problem is that the mouse cursor is incredibly slow and don't know why. It works fine within windows, it's just on the game interface.

What settings do you recommend so it runs smoothly?

Thanks
JayCapital

Post by JayCapital »

I have this same problem with my iMac 32GB Ram running latest version of Parallels, the mouse behaves slow and erratic...I so want to play Caplitalism again, just bought it today and now...ughhh. Pls advise any suggestions.
jared_allister1
Level 3 user

Post by jared_allister1 »

Ive run cap lab on my MacBook Pro using Parallels for years, when you installed parallels on your Mac, and you wen through the windows setup, Parallels Parallels game ask what you are going to be using the virtual machine for, did you select gaming? Because I found under any other setting the mouse can act annoyingly sluggish