Functionality Regression

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
tshepler
Level 2 user

Functionality Regression

Post by tshepler »

Okay, so I have been working with the DLC beta, 3.302D.. and now I find I've been updated to 3.4, and I have bought the DLC for $9.99... but now I feel like I have lost a couple months. The multiple floors no longer work, my 45 farm layouts (Real World Mod) are all missing, as well as my hundreds of factory designs.
Am I being daft, or was this the intended experience?

Additionally, the AI is still pretty lame, I've never been able to convince my COO or Sub CEO to sell products that they should... but that's a whole other thread.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Functionality Regression

Post by David »

Migrating your Layout Plan Library files from the Post-release Beta version to the Release version

If you were using a Post-Release Beta version and you now have upgraded to the Release version 3.4.00, and you have created your plan custom layout plans in the Post-Release Beta version, you may follow the below instruction to migrate your Layout Plan Library files from the Post-release Beta version to the Release version:

1) Open the file 1STD.PLO
C:\Users\<your Windows user name>\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\Gameset
to
C:\Users\<your Windows user name>\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab\Gameset

--------------------------------------

Regarding the multiple-floors system and other Subsidiary features, please activate the Subsidiary DLC by following the instructions at http://www.capitalismlab.com/dlc-menu.html