Crash when going to person expertise and COO issue

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
bundyaxl
Level 4 user

Crash when going to person expertise and COO issue

Post by bundyaxl »

At some point it started crashing when I go to expertise on the person page.
This works for me at the beginning of the game.

This happened after I got a subsidiary when I went to the person page and wanted to check expertise for a COO for the sub.
With that said, that would be the first time I went to expertise since the very beginning of the game but I'm assuming it had something to do with the subsidiary.

The other categories still work. Wealth, career, etc.

The COO issue

After I hired the COO for my subsidiary, I set the COO to manage all my factories.
My thoughts were that he would only manage my subs factories but he was in fact set to manage all my parent company's factories as well.
When this happens, I cannot change who manages all firms. I can change it back by switching it to all factories for my COO then it's ok except that it will now make the parent COO manage the subs firms causing the same issue.
It seems that at this point either the parent or the sub will be messed up, if the sub uses the parent's COO then there is no way to set someone up to do that firm only. You can only use the manage all factories option, but then this will start the problem over again.

Save file link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xkqecjdukrll ... e.SAV?dl=0

The three pics show
Crash when going to expertise.
Screen after loading the game after the previous crash, had this glitch with the text but it fixed itself.
Screen after the previous showing my firm, Bundy is the CEO, Robert Jackson is COO of the parent, Warren Rotledge is the COO of the subsidiary.
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 571 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 571 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 571 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Crash when going to person expertise and COO issue

Post by David »

This bug is fixed in the latest version.