Coconut Oil & Corn Syrup

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
eddylie
Level 2 user

Coconut Oil & Corn Syrup

Post by eddylie »

I think there is a problem with Coconut oil and corn syrup. Coconut oil is similar to citric acid.. but whats coconut oil used for?

And for corn syrup... .. please check.. still do not understand it.
Wesley
Level 2 user

Re: Coconut Oil & Corn Syrup

Post by Wesley »

Both are semi-products. You can combine them with other semi-products to make an actual product that you would sell to individual consumers. Coconut oil can be mixed with citric acid to produce soap. Corn Syrup can be used to produce things like cola, chewing gum and cough syrup.

It sounds like you haven't had much experience with the game before so I suggest you look at the Manufacturer's Guide. You can find a tab that says 'Manufacturer's Guide' by going into the stock market window.
eddylie
Level 2 user

Post by eddylie »

I can't even build Coconut oil from Coconut.. it pops up Cigars and Cigarets LOL... Please check Factory--> manufacture Coconut oil.. it will show Cigars and Cigarets.
Wesley
Level 2 user

Post by Wesley »

All you need to do is purchase coconut and link it to a manufacturing unit:

Otherwise you could go into the layout library and select the product you want to manufacture. Soap and bath lotion will be the only products in the library with coconut oil in them.
eddylie
Level 2 user

Post by eddylie »

Got it.. i use Blank Layout, manually Buy coconut oil, manual Manufacture, manual Sales.. it finally worked.. if use auto layout it wont work.