17%

Total votes: 6

Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Media Firms - List all clients and internal sale rule

Post by Stylesjl »

First suggestion:
Currently if you own a Media/Internet firm which advertises you can click on the firm doing the advertising and select 'Go to Media' and it will go to the media firm you are paying to advertise your stuff in. However as a media operator I don't know who is advertising to me - I only get a coloured pie graph of Local Advertisers or companies.

I think there should be a list of clients in every firm. Who is paying me, how much and what percentage (in numbers) they are taking up in terms of my total available media (what the pie graph represents presumably).
ViewClients.png
ViewClients.png (68.15 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Pie.png
Pie.png (6.83 KiB) Viewed 76 times
In general the client list should be subject to the trade secret rule so no peaking on what a competitor or government have for their clients unless the see trade secret rule is set.

--
Second suggestion:

Can we add an internal sale rule to media firms? That way only your companies or your subsidiaries can advertise in your media/internet company?
maff
Level 3 user

Re: Media Firms - List all clients and internal sale rule

Post by maff »

I agree with you, from the point of view that managing a media company is very "abstract", you simply say values and wait for customers to advertise with you, you could have a list of customers like in banks, know details of each customer in the commercial point of view
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423