My little suggestions 2.0

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

My little suggestions 2.0

Post by piermario »

Hi David and everyone I wanted to write some little ideas that I thought would improve this amazing game even more.
- When I click on the market shares I would like to have the ascending or descending order of the values
- I would like to have market shares including local factories and shops, so I would like to have 3 decimal places
- The market shares in two columns, the first relating to the city and the other to the entire world
- Like the venture capitalists, I wish there were also small local independent shops or factories at the start of the game, which can also be purchased by the various companies
- I would like to have historical graphs of the market shares of each of my products or to be able to export the values ​​in csv or excel
- At the beginning of the game you can start with a random company that already has random factories or shops in a world that is also random
- More slots to insert new building types
- The construction of shops or factories or buildings does not have to be immediate but it takes time
- Now that the game is faster can it be possible to have more than 15 cities? 50, 100? Maybe grouped in various countries on a world map?
- Insert in the map in addition to the roads also the railway lines with the stations near which the transport of goods costs less, the same for the airports, which have a bonus on the transport of goods for the nearby factories
- In the financial reports insert a column also for the current month before last month to know how business is going before the end of the month
- In agriculture some lands are more fertile than others and cost more, having a certain bonus
- This is more complicated: instead of the information center, periodically have a newspaper with various economic news, balance sheet data, curiosities, the most purchased goods, factories on sale, the most significant market shares, the most large, import, export, political news etc .... as in the Geopolitical Simulator game
That's all for now, greetings to all ;)
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: My little suggestions 2.0

Post by rafaeltodero »

great ideas.
Kniz

Post by Kniz »

Sounds great! Also, with the increase in cities, it would also be great to have even more geopolitical simulations between all the cities, which I think having countries as part of the game would add as well.
SchrodingerGargoyle
Level 2 user

Post by SchrodingerGargoyle »

Sounds awesome! Also can you add an option to see the bonds you issued in the bond market tab? I know you can easily find this information in the financials tab, but if many companies issue bonds it can be difficult to find the bonds issued by your company and repurchase them
foran
Level 3 user

Post by foran »

I want this too !! Please make it can be poll !! :D ;)
I'm a Lucky man, with a brave heart to face of any difficulties of life!