Product Profitability Fine-tuning in RealWorld MOD v12.0

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Re: Product Profitability Fine-tuning in RealWorld MOD v12.0

Post by mdemircan2 »

_white_ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:58 pm Hello,

Can we make changes to product demand values mid game and expect the game to adjust, or these are loaded and set once at the beginning of a new game? I still find demand to be absurdly high and the game far too easy because of it so I divided the demand for most products by 4 on top of your adjustments, however I am not seeing any change to demand in my current save

Also regarding difficulty, perhaps it would be worth taking a balance pass on sales unit throughput as I think they are quite excessive and it takes a great deal of effort to find a product that you cannotmake lots of profit with. For example, I have a single fruit store in a city of 500k people selling mediocre unbranded fruits, including 130 tons of bananas, 300 tons of pomelo and similar numbers for other fruits each month with a single L7 Sales unit for each. This is just excessive even if we assume that what we see as a single store on the map is actually an abstraction for a dozen little stores dotted around a given area.
What you say makes perfect sense.