The tutorial is not comprehensive

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
hoho

The tutorial is not comprehensive

Post by hoho »

I have very limited background in business and I am thinking about learning every aspects of how to run a business through playing capitalism lab. I've just finished the first seven tutorials and read the prompts of the eighth tutorial. However, I still feel there are lot more to cover. For example, the real estate, the inflation, the warehouse, various department in the headquater, how to reading accounting reports, population, hiring, etc. I feel that the tutorial only covers the basics which is only about 5% of the game, and we are on our own to the wild world to explore the rest of the 95%. I think the game is for someone who already got some background knowledge in business. Not sure I'm on the right track. Are we supposed to trial and error or is there any self contained comprehensive tutorial or documentation to go through before we can get the most out of the game especially for newbies like me?

Thanks in advance!
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: The tutorial is not comprehensive

Post by rafaeltodero »

I'll be honest, the tutorial doesn't cover everything about the game.

But in any other game you buy, the tutorial doesn't cover the entire game either.

Trial and error would be the best way to learn, that's how I learned, and there are many specific questions you can ask here on the forum.

I suggest you search for “capitalism lab” on YouTube, there is a lot of content that will help you learn more about the game.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may check out Capitalism Lab videos at https://www.capitalismlab.com/videos/
hoho

Post by hoho »

Thank you all guys! It makes sense to me.