Hard to dev but hope to add functions

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
12345cha
Level 2 user

Hard to dev but hope to add functions

Post by 12345cha »

It's hard, but I want to add something

- I hope multi-play is supported.

I fully understand that there are functions that are really difficult to implement in games such as multiplayer and multi-threaded.

However, due to the nature of management and strategic games, multiplayer increases the fun of the game and multiplayer itself becomes a content. It would be great if multi-play is added to the experiment dlc.

Of course, it would be great if it could be developed quickly, but I know that developers have already planned to implement many functions. So I hope sometime add a multiplayer function.

It's been years since Capitalism 2 came out, but there are still users who play multi-play through functions such as Hamachi. I hope the day will come when I can introduce and share this good game to my friends through multi-play in Capitalism Lab.

- I hope there will be more competitors.

Competitors are too peaceful when applying Real World mode. There are not many companies that are eliminated through competition, so the fun is halved. I hope many companies compete on less land to make companies go bankrupt and create more crises.

- I'd like to support multi-threaded.

Even if you have a good cpu, your computational performance is insufficient performance. I hope that many operations can be carried out quickly someday by supporting multi-threads.

- I hope the graph becomes more detailed.

Providing a better detailed graph is expected to give you a feeling of trading real shares.

[Using Google Translator. It can be awkward.]
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Re: Hard to dev but hope to add functions

Post by mohmaaytah »

Multi core/threading support will be absolutely great. Late game suffers because of the single core approach.

Realistically not going to happen as the dev team is small and apparently this is a time intensive and technically complex task.
capital

Post by capital »

MULTIPLAYER OH YEAH :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hello dear dev team. it would be awesome if there was a multiplayer mode. Me and my friends would even be willing to purchase it as an extra dlc!!
Zeke_Bohansen
Level 2 user

Post by Zeke_Bohansen »

I have no interest whatsoever in Multiplayer.
I like to pause and plan, sometimes for hours.

Multiplayer would just turn the game into a RTS type clickfest
I think it would be a waste of time for the devs to even consider this

Multi core / threading however would be a good step forward.