Mayor bug?

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Mayor bug?

Post by jondonnis »

I'll upload my save game if required. Its first time playing around with the mayor option so I created London. Pretty quickly went bankrupt (they never seem to work well player or AI created cities so far. The AI created one and that's constantly going bankrupt).

Anyway. So for the short time we were mayor of London we would get rewards for reach milestones. Once London went bankrupt and we were no longer mayor, I'd still get the rewards for reaching the milestones like population etc.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Mayor bug?

Post by David »

Hi jondonnis,

We will investigate the problem. Could you please provide us with your save game file?

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Post by jondonnis »

I'll have to email it as it's too large. I just double checked that it is an issue to make sure I didn't image it.

This is a reward, stating I'm mayor, but as you can see, I'm not.
Pic1
Pic1
a.png (436.5 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
Pic2
Pic2
b.png (214.22 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Post by jondonnis »

Will send save file via my own personal mailbox as its even too big for the free mailboxes the likes of Google and Microsoft provide.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the next version 6.7.00.