New at the game, Cap 2

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
Mauslag PIngman

New at the game, Cap 2

Post by Mauslag PIngman »

I've played the tutorials for Capitalism 2 several times. They seem incomplete to me as I don't know when I'm making money or what I need to do to make money. I built a business and filled it with products. Later I adjusted the price of the products. Surprised the tutorial didn't go through that. I assume you look at your supply and demand and as long as demand is high you keep raising the price.

I haven't figured out how to switch products like if one product isn't working, how do I remove it from the store and put in a different product. I also don't see how I should pick a product. Seems like I should have the information to evaluate which products would sell the best.

Other times I bought mines, factories and stores and tried to set up a chain. That didn't go well.

Didn't understand the stock market particularly how to make someone an offer and how to determine who to make the offer to and how much. That kind of thing.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: New at the game, Cap 2

Post by David »

I would recommend that you watch the Capitalism 2 tutorial videos at https://www.enlight.com/capitalism2/Videos.html

After watching the videos, if you still have any questions, please feel free to post here.