Poll about AI: which AI type is more important

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Which type of AI is more important for your enjoyment of the game?

COO AI and CEO AI of my subsidiary companies is more important. That will reduce micromanagement and I can focus on the big picture.
17%
CEO AI of competitors. That will make the game more challenging. Currently I can beat the AI competitors easily.
83%

Total votes: 18

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Poll about AI: which AI type is more important

Post by David »

Background: the community has indicated that they want AI improvements in the poll:
http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=7197

We are going to allocate more time and resources towards AI improvements. Before the dev team could start any actual work, it is important that we gain a better understanding about the current users perception of the AI and how exactly they want the AI to be improved, so that the improvements will be spot on and make a real impact in gameplay.

We will be posting various polls regarding AI. This is one of them and more will be coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll: Which type of AI is more important for your enjoyment of the game?

I understand most of you would like to choose both. But 'both' would be the assumed answer that most people would choose if such an option was provided. Since the purpose of this poll is to get an insight that we do not know (the assumption that most people would choose 'both' is something that we assume we know. When it is something that is apparent, there is no point to set up a poll for it), so 'both' is deliberately not included in this poll in order to gain the insight that we seek.

In short, if you *must* choose between these two options, which one would you choose?
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Re: Poll about AI: which AI type is more important

Post by avengerbg »

May its better if we post some suggestions, or what we observed in competitors AI beheivior, so its easier to identify and improve some aspects of it.

For example you can set very low prise on some article to lure AI to start buying it, when some of competitors start buy, you set the prise to maximum, while in same time lower the prise of some other, this way you make huge profits out of competitors and also burn realy fast their money. The start buying, invest a lot in stock, then dump it, to start buy new, which they also buy on max prise, then dump it again and so on, you can basicly burn the cash reserve of competitor within a year or 2.