How can I improve the employment rate of my city and increase the urban population?

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: How can I improve the employment rate of my city and increase the urban population?

Post by David »

Hi, we have just released a new version 6.2.06 fixing all the issues you reported. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7226
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Re: How can I improve the employment rate of my city and increase the urban population?

Post by xuxin1458 »

David wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:59 am Hi, we have just released a new version 6.2.06 fixing all the issues you reported. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7226
Thank you, David. I tried the latest version of the game and found that the population growth is indeed faster than before. It's about the full competitiveness. It can increase 30000 to 40000 people every year. But I found another bug. If you use the real estate department of the headquarters to set a fixed price, such as 70%, this price will not affect the rent attraction and overall evaluation of new apartments. The rent attraction and overall evaluation of new apartments are still 100%.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

xuxin1458 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:27 am If you use the real estate department of the headquarters to set a fixed price, such as 70%, this price will not affect the rent attraction and overall evaluation of new apartments. The rent attraction and overall evaluation of new apartments are still 100%.
Could you please provide your save game? We will look into it.