Subsidiary does nothing even if it has enough cash

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
ObergruppenführerUmut

Subsidiary does nothing even if it has enough cash

Post by ObergruppenführerUmut »

First of all, i play the game at version 6.0.06 post-release beta with all DLC's (except Banking DLC), but i had the same problem before with normal release .The reason i changed was to see if it got fixed, which it apparently didn't.

I like to play my games in a realistic fashion. Building upon what i imagine my character is an expert at. Then, when i get relatively big, i want to expand into areas my character isn't experienced at. I wanna do that by creating subsidiaries and appointing CEO's which are experienced at it. For example, if i am focusing on manufacturing, i would like to have a subsidiary to do retailing business and only retailing business.

In my current game, I run a communication device-electronic manufacturer with telecoms and internet companies. I created a subsidiary to handle/expand into retailing, hired an aggresive CEO who is an expert at retailing. I set the management policies accordingly.

She opened her first retail firm without a problem (even though she just used a little potion of the cash i gave her), properly setting the interior units, generating revenue. After a while, CEO asked me to give it more cash, so it could set up another retail store (even if it already had a lot of cash). I gave it the amount but a few years passed and it did nothing, slowly losing the cash because one shop wasn't profitable enough to compansate for the CEO's salary. Then I rolled back the save and gave it almost the double amount, and it still didn't do anything. Only when I manually build retail stores myself it actually sets the interior units and links. And she makes it profitable too, which makes it very frustrating to sit still and do nothing. I've read a couple topics about similar problems but none of them is helpful.

I provided the save game in attachments. It starts right before I give the cash to the CEO.
Attachments
UMUT_004.rar
(6.88 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Subsidiary does nothing even if it has enough cash

Post by David »

Please try the latest version v6.0.11 or upcoming v6.0.12. You still encounter the same issue, please upload a save game file saved from the latest version.
ObergruppenführerUmut

Post by ObergruppenführerUmut »

David wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:08 pm Please try the latest version v6.0.11 or upcoming v6.0.12. You still encounter the same issue, please upload a save game file saved from the latest version.
Oh I didn't realise 6.0.11 existed. I will get back to you if i encounter similar issues. Thanks.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please read this post for potential solutions: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... 008#p29008

If the problem still persists, you may send us your save game and we will investigate it.