Possible Scope of Production bug?

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
mrhowdy

Possible Scope of Production bug?

Post by mrhowdy »

Been playing using Subsidiaries a lot lately and I like to pick CEO's and only let them do production in whatever their expertise is in via Scope of Production tab under Management Options. In this example I hired a person with Automobile expertise so I disabled all and it forced me to keep Automobile selected (which is fine). The bug is when I want to also enable Semi Products. I get this error and it makes no sense to me. "Some products in this class depends on inputs that must be enabled. Because of this, the system has automatically enabled them in the Scope of Production list for you." Then it forces Building Materials to be enabled! I just went through the manufacturing guide for Building Materials and I can't for the life of me find anything that would force it to be enabled with Semi Products being enabled by itself. If this is a bug, it occurs in both release and post-release using Real World 11.35
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Possible Scope of Production bug?

Post by David »

I suppose that you are using Real World Mod.

I would recommend that you go through the entire list of semi products and see which of them has an input that is an output product in the Building Materials category.
mrhowdy

Re: Possible Scope of Production bug?

Post by mrhowdy »

David,

You are correct I was going the wrong direction on this looking at building materials that required semi when I looked at semi that required building materials it looks like Solar Energy requires a Solar Panel which is a building supply. Thanks for the info!