Suggestion: Major increase to capacity of private labelling

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Suggestion: Major increase to capacity of private labelling

Post by mwyeoh »

Hi David

What I sometimes do is setup a warehouse which sources raw products from a number of sources then sells it onto my factories.
However if I want to do this for AI owned products, I must either get it all from the same manufacturer or use private labelling.
The problem is that private labelling at the moment has a very low capacity, so it is not currently a very useful solution
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Suggestion: Major increase to capacity of private labell

Post by David »

You may try connecting one purchase unit to 2 or 3 private labeling units to resolve the bottleneck issue.

Warehouse has a very low operating cost. For gameplay balance, I think it is reasonable to expect the player to set up multiple private labeling units, incurring higher expenses if they want to use warehouses for more than the purpose of simple storage.
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Post by mwyeoh »

Hi David

Storage is the main purpose I am using it for. Often one AI producer is not enough to supply my factories, so I need to source raw materals from a number of AI. So that I dont have links everywhere, I want to stockpile them in a warehouse first.
However because they are all owned by different companies, the game treats them as different products (If it switches from one AI's goods to another, all my factories lose their links)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I see. I will forward this request to the devs.