AI city doesn't go bankrupted or get bailed out

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
eleaza
Level 8 user

AI city doesn't go bankrupted or get bailed out

Post by eleaza »

I was trying to figure out how exactly AI mayors running a city and why some are good, but some are really bad. And then I notice a very poorly run city doesn't actually go bankrupted or get bailed out by government and assigned new mayor. The only way to save that city is to get elected and declare bankruptcy and hope the bail out money is enough to cover the debt, and the take over mayor doesn't run into the same issue, otherwise there will be a blackhole city that never be able to dig itself out.
No bankrupted AI city.zip
(4.03 MiB) Downloaded 90 times
No Backrupt in AI city.jpg
No Backrupt in AI city.jpg (223.94 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Or just add other options in the bankrupted screen (existing options don't work, usually the bonds are maxed out, and close down buildings don't give back cash). Like my corporation have tons of cash, but couldn't even transfer or donate/lend money to the city for temporarily relief. I can't even purchase/transfer buildings from the city to my corporation to give it cash, since the purchase confirm screen is locked. The only way to dig out of this is massive buying land in the city to give it cash, which is kinda stupid, and has its limit.
Day 1 elected bankrupted screen.jpg
Day 1 elected bankrupted screen.jpg (742.73 KiB) Viewed 762 times
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: AI city doesn't go bankrupted or get bailed out

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the upcoming patch v4.2.10.