Capitalism Lab Release version 4.4.31 full version installer with new scenarios

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
traderjb

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 4.4.20 full version insta

Post by traderjb »

Greetings again,

I tried what you recommended, even shutting off such programs and the problem of crashing on the start menu (After logging in) still happens. :(

Is there anything else that can be done? Again, thank you for helping me out.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please send me your computer configuration file DxDiag.txt for investigation. You may produce the DxDiag.txt file by running the Command prompt from the Windows Start menu, then type “DxDiag” on the Command prompt.

When the DxDiag window is opened, click on the “Save All Information” button at the center bottom of the window. Then send over this file as an email attachment.

More detailed instructions for generating dxdiag file:
1. Click the Start button.
2. In the Search field, enter 'dxdiag'. The diagnostic tool will run.
3. Click to 'Save All Information' and save "dxdiag.txt" to your desktop.
4. Attach the "dxdiag.txt" document to your support email.
traderjb

Post by traderjb »

Thank you, alright have the info you need. Please don't be upset, but is the support email the one that came in my gmail inbox or would it be info@enlight.com? Please let me know. Again, thank you so much.
David

Post by David »

David

Post by David »

traderjb wrote:Pardon me, if I'm posing in the wrong place please let me know. This is in regards to the latest installer, 4.4.20. Right, so I've installed the game but it seems to crash when we get to the opening screen after the login screen. Looking at the forums, I've included both .exe files in my Norton firewall and antivirus programs. To be sure, there was an attempt made to open and play the game with both shut off. Sadly, the same crashing has occurred. I've tried altering the compatibility settings from Windows 7 on through to Windows 98 to no avail (My OS is the latest iteration of Windows 10).

Having played this game for almost 20 years, you folks have done a fantastic job. It simply amazes me on the level of improvements and additions that's gone into this since the days of Chan's first game! Please, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Respectfully,

JB

Please try this solution by downloading and installing the post-release beta version of Capitalism Lab. It is a newer version and install on a different folder and it may work for you.

Download link:
http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/capl ... taller.exe
traderjb

Post by traderjb »

Hello again,

My apologies for the late reply, family emergency had come up. I tried the software on another of my PCs and it worked. So I basically reinstalled Windows 10 on my main PC and the game works on there. Again, thank you so much for your help! Keep up the good work!! :)

Respectfully,

John
Sarcureus

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 4.4.29 full version insta

Post by Sarcureus »

Hi!

It seems your installer has been removed. When I attempt to download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/account/do ... aplab.html nothing happens.
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 4.4.29 full version insta

Post by David »

Sarcureus wrote:Hi!

It seems your installer has been removed. When I attempt to download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/account/do ... aplab.html nothing happens.
The problem has been fixed. Please try again.