How about adding to talent system option.

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
ki1488

How about adding to talent system option.

Post by ki1488 »

Please understand that my english skill is not good because I don't live in an english country. first, I wish this DLC need an option for talent system. I think talent system can be difficult for the beginner. sometimes I can't hire talent employees even I have a lot of money. because they had a high royalty when I started R&D late.

second, talent employees are not enough when I using mod. there seems to be a problem if there are lots of items, or if the number of employees is the same. especially semi products.

Thank you for reading this topic.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: How about adding to talent system option.

Post by saffgee »

Whilst I agree there is always a shortage of talent available, I actually started getting used to the idea that I needed to find other ways to find the tech I wanted (buy from other co's, merge with other co's, focus on other products, etc) - it added to the challenge of the game actually.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

saffgee wrote:Whilst I agree there is always a shortage of talent available, I actually started getting used to the idea that I needed to find other ways to find the tech I wanted (buy from other co's, merge with other co's, focus on other products, etc) - it added to the challenge of the game actually.
Agreed
Reaver

Post by Reaver »

ki1488 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 am Please understand that my english skill is not good because I don't live in an english country. first, I wish this DLC need an option for talent system. I think talent system can be difficult for the beginner. sometimes I can't hire talent employees even I have a lot of money. because they had a high royalty when I started R&D late.

second, talent employees are not enough when I using mod. there seems to be a problem if there are lots of items, or if the number of employees is the same. especially semi products.

Thank you for reading this topic.
I agree, I hate the way the talent system has been implemented. I would also like this to be a configurable setting that you can turn off!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

There is a more targeted discussion on this subject which you may view at:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4859

You would see the following latest response from us there:
In the latest version, if you have a CTO managing your R&D centers, the CTO will keep an eye on the loyalty of your staff and raise their salaries as needed to keep them content.

If this still does not completely free you from the work you described, will adding a new option on the New Game Setting menu that slows down the loyalty declines or completely eliminates loyalty declines make the game more enjoyable to you?

If your concern is neither of the above, please describe in detail why you felt that this aspect is more like work than fun and we will try to come up with a solution for you.
Please feel free to leave your suggestions and comments on that thread.