Suggestions

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Darcon
Level 2 user

Suggestions

Post by Darcon »

Some of these are from previous posts, some more recent. I love the additions the DLC's have made to the game but I feel there are some areas from the core game that have been overlooked with all the new shiney. Maybe between Digital Age and the next DLC a polish pass can be put on the older corners of the game. Specifically apartments, commercial buildings, civic/sports, mansions

*When hiring people to your firm, CCO, CTO etc. it would be nice to offer them shares of the company in conjunction with their salary or issuing them as bonuses at my discretion. These bonuses could influence their opinion of the CEO. I like my C level exec's to get a piece of the prosperity.

* We have the option to sort suppliers by warehouse only which is awesome, would like to see the same option for factories only.

* Since Apartments/Commercial buildings are handled differently than the other buildings (I'm just guessing on this) I'm not sure how hard this would be to add. I love being able to set training/advertising across all my firms from my HQ. Would love to see an option to set rent across all of the ones I own with the same option as current to set it as a % of market rate.

*In an old post on suggestions another user(Econ) had suggested expanding the training setting from HQ to be more firm specific, i.e separate training levels for warehouses, farms, factories, retail etc.

*Would love to see additions to the mansions
*Having the option to offer to sell them to employees only would be nice too or maybe transfer them to employees.
*More civic sports/entertainment type buildings with various footprint etc sizes
*More models for apartments/commercial buildings with various footprint sizes.

*Would like to see subsidiaries real estate tile color match that of their company or at least be unique. Currently all subs show up as purple and main is yellow.

*When I want to place city properties on tiles my companies own it would be nice for it to prompt a dialog if I'd like to sell to the city instead of currently having to sell the land first then place city item which means you have to toggle back and forth between management of city/company

*A selectable default layout that would apply to all firms in that type(warehouses, retail, etc). For example, could define my layout for one retail store then upon building successive retail stores that layout is automatically applied. I tend to place a lot of retail/warehouses at once and its inconvenient/time consuming to go back and set the layout for each firm.

*I believe this has come up many times and I don't really remember the answers given about it. If there is any way possible to make editing the road network a reality that would be amazing. I seem to remember this being to difficult with the constraints of the core game.

There are probably many things I'm forgetting atm but will add as I remember them. I've been really enjoying Digital Age and what it's brought to the game.

*The ability to set internal sale on by default based on firm type.