Release date?

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Re: Release date?

Post by jbvisual »

gibbo wrote:Hi, still no release date as yet?
When it's done :P

also want to play the new DLC, but never rush a game (do you want to play the game tomorrow if your game crash every x minutes, or your save games becomes corrupt, game developing is a long process with a lot of trail and error, if you (fix once bug, you maybe get another or more bugs back).

for a stable release the input of the beta testers is essential, and with release after release, there will be a stable release (not final, even the normal "labs without dlc" still getting bugfixes and improvements).

So be patient, and the wait will be rewarded with a stable release with tons of new features to play with :D
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The release date of the Digital Age DLC is now scheduled to be in Q4 2017.
chaotrach
Level 2 user

Post by chaotrach »

Perfect.
I'm waiting for this DLC very long and cannot wait to much longer
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Update: We have sent out a new round of beta-test invitations recently.

We plan to send out one more round of beta-test invitations in the coming month before officially releasing the Digital Age DLC in Q4 2017. If you are interested in joining the beta-test, you may check out: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =42&t=4087

On another note, as the stability and balance of the game continues to improve, we are now offering a pre-purchase option for the Digital Age DLC prior to its release. The idea of the pre-purchase option is that people who have pre-purchased the DLC will be provided with early access to the DLC prior to its official release.

The pre-order details can be viewed at: http://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-age-dlc/
chaotrach
Level 2 user

Post by chaotrach »

Thanks for information

Pre-purchased worked perfectly and fast less than 1 minute to get the KEY.
YES I will be the next big company in B2C!!!

EDIT
And I lost all my money before I've had only one customer of my new video on demand comany :o
royalt
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by royalt »

Affirmative, second day of playing and no bugs detected yet. The new features are amazing!!! So no need to hesitate about pre-ordering the Digital Age DLC.