Internet Company Guide

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
bundyaxl
Level 4 user

Internet Company Guide

Post by bundyaxl »

Can we get an internet company guide and summary like the software products?

Guide showing what techs are required for each internet firm and the summary of the market shares.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Internet Company Guide

Post by David »

You could see the required techs for each type of Internet company at http://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-ag ... companies/
bundyaxl
Level 4 user

Re: Internet Company Guide

Post by bundyaxl »

That's fine temporarily but why would the game have a guide and summary for everything except for the internet companies in which you have to minimize the game to go to the actual internet website to check the info.
By that logic why do we have any guides and advisors in the game, we can look up all the manufacturing requirements for each product on the internet as well, probably don't need the software guide that is in the game either.

The guide would show the info from the website but is there any summary to show the market share or "reach" of internet companies, and quality, tech, etc just to compare to the competition without looking at each individual firm?
I don't think your fancy little website will show me that.

I'm not saying it's an urgent matter but I think there should be an internet advisor page in the final Digital DLC release to make the UI consistent and complete.

On the Caplab website in the Digital DLC section under Software Company it shows a screenshot with a "Digital" page in the advisor.
I do not see this in my games.
Attachment on the left shows my game vs. the right which is a screenshot from your website.
I also just got back into this game and was not part of the initial digital beta so maybe the digital advisor page was something that has since been removed and has already been clarified.
Attachments
Clipboard Image (4).jpg
Clipboard Image (4).jpg (148.53 KiB) Viewed 1990 times