(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by Lorenzo »

so something strange is happening I do not have new products to research for and all of them can be built right from the start.
and "Portable Media Player" does not appear between the popcorn and powder.

I put a new picture because the other was covered by letters in manufacturer's guide
caplab 1.JPG
caplab 1.JPG (65.8 KiB) Viewed 862 times
caplab2.JPG
caplab2.JPG (192.95 KiB) Viewed 824 times
caplab3.JPG
caplab3.JPG (112.1 KiB) Viewed 862 times
Last edited by Lorenzo on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
geek180
Level 2 user

Post by geek180 »

Can the product Beer be moved from the "beverage' category and into the 'alcoholic beverage' category?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to be specialized in alcohol but have none of the (range) branding or tech benefits carry over to Beer.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Lorenzo wrote:so something strange is happening I do not have new products to search for and all of them can be built right from the start.
and "Portable Media Player" does not appear between the popcorn and powder
I don't know maybe David could help us

geek180 wrote:Can the product Beer be moved from the "beverage' category and into the 'alcoholic beverage' category?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to be specialized in alcohol but have none of the (range) branding or tech benefits carry over to Beer.
Yes i will do in next release
woody
Level 2 user

Post by woody »

[quote="Lorenzo"]so something strange is happening I do not have new products to search for and all of them can be built right from the start.
and "Portable Media Player" does not appear between the popcorn and powder

You have to research the tech "audio streaming" and "video streaming". You can't reasearch the product directly.

That is valid for every product with a tech.
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

woody wrote: You have to research the tech "audio streaming" and "video streaming". You can't reasearch the product directly.

You do not realize the problem, I do not need to research anything to manufacture "Portable Media Player", "Mobile Phone" and "Cell Phone Sim"
I can manufacture them from the beginning. I want to be able to do research to increase its quality as any other product.
If it can be manufactured it should be listed for R&D

I put a new picture because the other was covered by letters in manufacturer's guide
woody
Level 2 user

Post by woody »

Lorenzo wrote:
woody wrote: You have to research the tech "audio streaming" and "video streaming". You can't reasearch the product directly.

You do not realize the problem, I do not need to research anything to manufacture "Portable Media Player", "Mobile Phone" and "Cell Phone Sim"
I can manufacture them from the beginning. I want to be able to do research to increase its quality as any other product.
If it can be manufactured it should be listed for R&D

It is difficult to know what you're doing wrong. If you start with a script, try to start without.

When I start a new game starting 1990 it looks like the first picture. It is grayed out because the product can only be invented starting year 2000.

When i start it from year 2000 it looks like the second picture. There you have to research audio and Video streaming until you reach the required tech Level of 30. Only then you will be able to produce "Portable Media Player". An additional research of the product is not needed. But I agree that this would be more realistic and as far as I know, it is not implemented. This could be a suggestion to David.
Attachments
2000.png
2000.png (786.69 KiB) Viewed 822 times
Portable Media Player.png
Portable Media Player.png (851.74 KiB) Viewed 822 times
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

another thing I'm not understand is why the images of the materials used in the manufacture of "Portable Media Player" are different from mine
I have version 11.23
woody
Level 2 user

Post by woody »

Lorenzo wrote:another thing I'm not understand is why the images of the materials used in the manufacture of "Portable Media Player" are different from mine
I have version 11.23
Sorry, I used an older version. I just tried it with 11.23 and the result is the same, only the images are now the same as yours...
sktjj1

Post by sktjj1 »

I would like to have the original source of this 11.23 mode
Krones

Post by Krones »

I'm new to this MOD thing. I've been playing the standard version for years with no MODS. Tonight I downloaded the Real World Mod and was impressed. However, I don't appear to have some of the features as all the new products are not available to me. Below is an example of what I'm seeing. What do I need to do?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (226.71 KiB) Viewed 728 times